By the very nature of our business, we are committed to having an overall positive impact on the environment by maximising efficient use of resources through re-use, recycling and recovery where environmentally beneficial.
As a company with strong environmental missions we are dedicated to practice what we preach, we demostrate this by striving to:
* Meet, and where appropriate exceed, all relevant
legislation and regulatory codes of practice. Co-
operating fully and maintaining open relationships
with all regulatory authorities.
* Ensuring environmental issues are considered in
the introduction of new processes, services or
facilities in order to minimise adverse impacts and
improve environmental performance.
* Provide support, information and training to
company staff with respect to environmental
issues and the environmental impact of their
* The monitoring, measures and controls for
environmental incidents and emergencies are in
* To reduce and where practical prevent pollution of
* Promote the economical use of resouces and
where practical purchase environmentally
responsible goods and services.
* Review this policy periodically to ensure that it
evolves with the company's activities and
For more information on environmental issues please here
The Nature Reserve bordering our Waste Transfer Station at Poole